Republic of the Philippines
Municipality of Bontoc
Bids and Awards Committee
Invitation to Bid for
Supply & Delivery of Office Supplies
PB GOODS 2020-13/001
- The Municipal Government of Bontoc,Mountain Province through the Budget Approved by the Sanggunianintends to apply the sum of Four Hundred Thirty Six Thousand Four Hundred Fourteen Pesos (Php 436,414.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply & Delivery of Office Supplies. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipal Government of Bontoc,Mountain Provincenow invites bids for Supply & Delivery of Office Supplies. Delivery of the Goods is required 20 days. Bidders should have completed, within Ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly,in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail”criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwiseknown as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipal Government Unit of Bontoc and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00AM-12:00NN and 1:00PM-5:00PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders through the BAC Secretariat on November 17, 2020 – November 27, 2020 from the HRM Office, 2nd Floor,Bontoc Municipal Capitol, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P 500.00.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before November 27, 2020 /10:00 A.M... All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 27, 2020 /10:01AM at the BAC Office, 3rd Floor,Bontoc Municipal Capitol, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Municipal Local Government Unit of Bontoc, Mountain Provincereserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Valentina C. Domaoa
Municipal Civil Registrar I
Municipal Government Unit of Bontoc
Bontoc, Mountain Province
SGD. VALENTINA C. DOMAOA
Name and Signature of the BAC Chairperson
In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuingappropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of (LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)