Vision: The Municipal Tourism Office envisions Bontoc as a municipality with a profitable tourism industry, which showcases and sustains its values, heritage, cultural, and natural beauty.
Mission: To study, develop, preserve and promote cultural and natural attractions of Bontoc through the collaboration of the government, stakeholders, and the community, concurrently minimalizing the negative impacts of tourism.
- To sustain our cultural and natural wealth as per local, national or international protocols.
- To increase the number of tourist arrivals through promotion and advertisement.
- To make tourism as one of the municipality’s major source of income.
- Provide excellent visitor experience by having well-trained tourism front liners.
- Increase public awareness of the importance of tourism.
- Work as a proactive, effective, and efficient team focusing on actions that bring the most return on investment in the most sustainable way.